Oxford House

Canada
CloudyCloudy
71°
55°
61°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy63°
  • 1 PMCloudy64°
  • 2 PMCloudy66°
  • 3 PMCloudy67°
  • 4 PMCloudy68°
  • 5 PMShowers69°
  • 6 PMCloudy68°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMFair61°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMFair58°
  • 2 AMClear57°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMClear57°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMSunny58°
  • 7 AMSunny60°
  • 8 AMFair63°
  • 9 AMSunny66°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%71°55°Cloudy skies with a few showers this afternoon. High 71F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%77°56°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°51°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°59°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°58°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°58°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°58°Considerable cloudiness. High 77F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 58F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°56°Mainly cloudy. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°52°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 69F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies with a few showers this afternoon. High 71F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:17 AM9:36 PM

Map