Miniota

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
67°
48°
48°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PMCloudy65°
  • 5 PMCloudy65°
  • 6 PMCloudy64°
  • 7 PMCloudy61°
  • 8 PMCloudy58°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMCloudy56°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy49°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°48°Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°49°A mainly sunny sky. High 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°51°Sunshine early then becoming cloudy later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°45°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 63F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 45F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°39°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 56F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%51°36°Cloudy with showers. High 51F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 36F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%48°31°Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers of rain and wet snow in the evening. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°32°Cloudy. High 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 32F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°34°Mainly cloudy. High 49F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 34F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%51°35°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 51F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 35F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ESE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    44°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:43 AM7:23 PM

Map