Mccreary

Canada

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny68°
  • 12 PMFair70°
  • 1 PMFair71°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 4 PMFair73°
  • 5 PMSunny73°
  • 6 PMSunny72°
  • 7 PMSunny71°
  • 8 PMSunny68°
  • 9 PMClear63°
  • 10 PMClear60°
  • 11 PMClear60°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMClear58°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear58°
  • 5 AMFair58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy69°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%74°57°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - Generally clear. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%85°55°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°50°Mostly sunny. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°52°Generally sunny. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°58°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°63°Partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%77°61°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°55°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High around 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°52°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°51°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Generally clear. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:45 AM8:32 PM

Map