Manitoba

Canada
ShowersShowers
60°
47°
60°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy59°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 3 AMFair49°
  • 4 AMClear49°
  • 5 AMFair48°
  • 6 AMFair48°
  • 7 AMFair48°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy70°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°47°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%73°51°Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°48°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°56°Cloudy. High 71F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°46°Cloudy skies. High 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 46F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°47°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%60°48°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High near 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%59°46°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:15 AM8:31 PM

Map