Manitoba

Canada
CloudyCloudy
59°
46°
59°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy58°
  • 6 PMCloudy58°
  • 7 PMCloudy57°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMCloudy54°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMCloudy51°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMFair50°
  • 9 AMFair51°
  • 10 AMSunny53°
  • 11 AMSunny55°
  • 12 PMFair57°
  • 1 PMFair59°
  • 2 PMFair61°
  • 3 PMSunny62°
  • 4 PMSunny63°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°46°Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°47°Mostly sunny skies. High 64F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°61°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with an isolated thunderstorm possible after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°62°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%74°60°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°45°Overcast. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°47°Cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°48°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 48F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°47°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NNW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:26 AM8:17 PM

Map