Mafeking

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
82°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 PMCloudy79°
  • 2 PMCloudy80°
  • 3 PMCloudy80°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 4 AMFair65°
  • 5 AMFair64°
  • 6 AMClear64°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°60°Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°63°A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon under partly cloudy skies. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°60°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to partly cloudy skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°60°Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 75F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°57°Sunny skies. High around 80F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%71°55°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%68°53°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°55°Generally sunny. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies early followed by thunderstorms late. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°54°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:59 AM9:40 PM

Map