Gypsumville

Canada
CloudyCloudy
69°
51°
56°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 3 PMFair67°
  • 4 PMFair67°
  • 5 PMSunny67°
  • 6 PMSunny66°
  • 7 PMSunny62°
  • 8 PMClear60°
  • 9 PMClear58°
  • 10 PMClear56°
  • 11 PMClear56°
  • 12 AMClear55°
  • 1 AMClear55°
  • 2 AMClear54°
  • 3 AMClear54°
  • 4 AMClear53°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMClear52°
  • 7 AMClear52°
  • 8 AMFair52°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°51°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 69F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%65°55°Thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late with light rain possible. High around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%59°47°Periods of rain. High 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%50°37°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%42°32°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%44°32°Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°36°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 36F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°36°Cloudy. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°38°Cloudy. High around 50F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SSE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy. High 69F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:36 AM7:10 PM

Map