Eriksdale

Canada
CloudyCloudy
59°
55°
59°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMCloudy58°
  • 3 AMCloudy56°
  • 4 AMCloudy56°
  • 5 AMCloudy56°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMCloudy56°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 6 PMFair67°
  • 7 PMFair67°
  • 8 PMFair65°
  • 9 PMFair62°
  • 10 PMFair59°
  • 11 PMFair58°
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°55°Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low near 55F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%68°56°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°57°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°57°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 78F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°55°Sunshine and some clouds. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%68°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 55F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°54°Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 54F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%68°52°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 68F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low near 55F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:35 AM8:34 PM

Map