Elm Creek

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
65°
45°
65°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMShowers54°
  • 9 AMShowers53°
  • 10 AMShowers53°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMShowers53°
  • 2 PMShowers53°
  • 3 PMShowers54°
  • 4 PMWindy55°
  • 5 PMWindy57°
  • 6 PMCloudy57°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy54°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy48°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°45°Periods of rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%63°39°Sunny. High 63F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Clear. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%65°43°Sunny. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%68°43°Sunshine. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 43F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°48°Mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 48F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%68°51°Mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°51°Mostly sunny skies. High 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°48°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°43°Rain likely. High around 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°38°Mostly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 92%92%
Precipitation: 96%96%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:23 AM7:21 PM

Map