Crystal City

Canada
ClearClear
72°
47°
59°

Forecast

  • 4 AMClear59°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMClear56°
  • 7 AMSunny53°
  • 8 AMSunny55°
  • 9 AMSunny57°
  • 10 AMSunny60°
  • 11 AMSunny63°
  • 12 PMSunny65°
  • 1 PMSunny67°
  • 2 PMSunny68°
  • 3 PMSunny69°
  • 4 PMSunny71°
  • 5 PMSunny71°
  • 6 PMSunny70°
  • 7 PMSunny68°
  • 8 PMSunny64°
  • 9 PMClear59°
  • 10 PMClear56°
  • 11 PMClear54°
  • 12 AMClear53°
  • 1 AMClear52°
  • 2 AMClear51°
  • 3 AMClear50°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%72°47°Sunny. High 72F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%77°50°Sunny. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°54°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°63°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds. High 83F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°51°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°48°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°48°A few clouds from time to time. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°53°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%71°54°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 71F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High 72F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:48 AM8:23 PM

Map