Cormorant

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
72°
51°
72°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMFair53°
  • 4 AMFair52°
  • 5 AMFair52°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 AMSunny55°
  • 10 AMSunny56°
  • 11 AMSunny57°
  • 12 PMSunny59°
  • 1 PMSunny60°
  • 2 PMSunny62°
  • 3 PMSunny63°
  • 4 PMSunny64°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°51°Some clouds. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°49°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%66°55°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°59°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°56°Partly cloudy. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few thunderstorms in the evening. Mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%66°49°Generally sunny. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%60°44°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°47°Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%61°49°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Some clouds. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:44 AM8:41 PM

Map