Camperville

Canada
FairMostly Clear
56°
53°
56°

Forecast

  • 10 PMFair55°
  • 11 PMFair54°
  • 12 AMFair54°
  • 1 AMClear55°
  • 2 AMFair55°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMFair64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy71°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%56°53°A few passing clouds. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%74°63°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 63F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°61°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 79F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°52°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°47°Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 59F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°45°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°47°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later at night. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°48°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%60°47°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph ESE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few passing clouds. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:51 AM8:28 PM

Map