10%58°50°Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
20%63°46°Rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%67°46°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
10%65°47°Partly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%68°50°More clouds than sun. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Evening clouds will give way to clearing. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
80%76°57°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to showers and a possible thunderstorm later in the night. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
50%82°60°Thunderstorms in the morning, then becoming mostly sunny late. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
10%81°57°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
20%76°55°Sunny skies. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
20%75°55°Mainly sunny. High near 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
1 mph ESE
Today - Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.