Boissevain

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
66°
47°
59°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 12 PMWindy62°
  • 1 PMWindy64°
  • 2 PMShowers64°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PMShowers63°
  • 6 PMWindy62°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers55°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
  • 11 PMShowers52°
  • 12 AMShowers51°
  • 1 AMCloudy51°
  • 2 AMCloudy50°
  • 3 AMCloudy50°
  • 4 AMCloudy49°
  • 5 AMCloudy49°
  • 6 AMCloudy49°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy51°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%66°47°Windy with showers developing this afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°50°Partly cloudy. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°51°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°54°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°58°A mainly sunny sky. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°53°A mainly sunny sky. High 81F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%72°51°Cloudy with a few showers. High 72F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°51°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 71F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°48°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Windy with showers developing this afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:45 AM8:38 PM

Map