Berens River

Canada
CloudyCloudy
54°
42°
52°

Forecast

  • 1 AMCloudy52°
  • 2 AMCloudy52°
  • 3 AMWindy51°
  • 4 AMWindy50°
  • 5 AMWindy50°
  • 6 AMWindy50°
  • 7 AMWindy50°
  • 8 AMWindy49°
  • 9 AMWindy51°
  • 10 AMWindy52°
  • 11 AMWindy53°
  • 12 PMWindy53°
  • 1 PMWindy53°
  • 2 PMWindy54°
  • 3 PMWindy54°
  • 4 PMWindy54°
  • 5 PMWindy54°
  • 6 PMWindy54°
  • 7 PMWindy53°
  • 8 PMCloudy51°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
Monday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°42°Cloudy and windy. High 54F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 42F. NNW winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%56°42°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 42F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%60°44°Partly cloudy skies. High near 60F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°47°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°48°Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°47°Partly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°42°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 55F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°40°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Overcast. Low near 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%48°38°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy and windy. High 54F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tonight - Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 42F. NNW winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:21 AM7:15 PM

Map