Baldur

Canada

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny61°
  • 2 PMSunny63°
  • 3 PMSunny64°
  • 4 PMSunny65°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
  • 6 PMSunny63°
  • 7 PMSunny60°
  • 8 PMClear56°
  • 9 PMClear54°
  • 10 PMClear53°
  • 11 PMClear51°
  • 12 AMClear50°
  • 1 AMClear49°
  • 2 AMClear48°
  • 3 AMClear48°
  • 4 AMFair48°
  • 5 AMFair47°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy61°
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°45°Sunny. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°50°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°50°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°52°Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%65°53°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%61°48°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 61F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 48F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%53°40°Scattered thunderstorms. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°34°Cloudy. High around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°34°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%52°35°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Sunny. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:34 AM7:18 PM

Map