Macalister

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
73°
54°
73°

Forecast

  • 4 PMCloudy71°
  • 5 PMCloudy73°
  • 6 PMCloudy72°
  • 7 PMCloudy71°
  • 8 PMCloudy68°
  • 9 PMCloudy64°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMCloudy57°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMFair57°
  • 9 AMSunny61°
  • 10 AMSunny65°
  • 11 AMFair69°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°54°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%69°46°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°46°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%63°44°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%68°47°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by some light rain later at night. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°48°Occasional rain. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°46°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%64°45°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM8:02 PM

Map