Kitimat-Stikine

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
57°
50°
57°

Forecast

  • 10 PMFair59°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMCloudy57°
  • 11 AMCloudy59°
  • 12 PMCloudy60°
  • 1 PMCloudy61°
  • 2 PMCloudy61°
  • 3 PMCloudy61°
  • 4 PMCloudy61°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMShowers59°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°50°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%62°54°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°54°Cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°53°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°50°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°50°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°51°Cloudy with showers. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°51°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°49°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 49F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:37 AM9:53 PM

Map