Bulkley-Nechako

Canada
ClearClear
71°
47°
50°

Forecast

  • 2 AMClear50°
  • 3 AMClear49°
  • 4 AMClear48°
  • 5 AMClear47°
  • 6 AMClear46°
  • 7 AMSunny47°
  • 8 AMSunny50°
  • 9 AMSunny55°
  • 10 AMSunny59°
  • 11 AMSunny62°
  • 12 PMSunny65°
  • 1 PMSunny67°
  • 2 PMSunny69°
  • 3 PMSunny69°
  • 4 PMSunny70°
  • 5 PMSunny70°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy51°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°47°Sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°40°Mostly cloudy. High 71F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°34°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Overcast. Low 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°35°Cloudy. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°35°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°36°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°36°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°36°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain likely. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°36°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°37°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:19 AM8:30 PM

Map