Whitelaw

Canada
ShowersShowers
63°
53°
61°

Forecast

  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy60°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMCloudy59°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMCloudy57°
  • 3 AMCloudy57°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers57°
  • 6 AMShowers57°
  • 7 AMShowers57°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
  • 11 AMCloudy58°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMShowers55°
  • 4 PMShowers54°
  • 5 PMShowers54°
  • 6 PMShowers53°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°53°Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SSE at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°47°Showers today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°45°Showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°40°Cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%53°49°Showers today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%52°49°Rain today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°47°Showers today with a high of 50 °F (10.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°47°Cloudy today with a high of 50 °F (10.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°49°Cloudy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SSE at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:45 AM8:58 PM

Map