100%34°27°Periods of snow. Low 27F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
10%39°16°Snow during the morning will taper to showers of rain and wet snow during the afternoon. High 39F. SE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Cloudy. Low 16F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
20%30°9°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 30F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 9F. Winds light and variable.
20%32°12°Variable clouds with snow showers. High 32F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 12F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%32°23°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 32F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%37°17°Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 17F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
50%35°19°Partly cloudy skies. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Snow showers around after midnight. Low 19F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
30%31°20°Partly cloudy. High 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Periods of freezing drizzle. Low near 20F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%33°9°Mostly cloudy skies. High 33F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 9F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%28°4°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 4F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
10 mph East
Today - Periods of snow. Low 27F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.