0%64°56°Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
20%81°53°Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 53F. E winds shifting to NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
50%64°51°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
60%63°48°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%64°46°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%70°51°Partly cloudy. High around 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%72°54°Sunshine. High 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
80%71°54°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
60%65°50°Rain. High around 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
20%68°49°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph ESE
Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.