10%44°29°Mainly clear. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
0%62°36°Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
0%68°40°Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%66°38°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
10%68°36°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 68F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
0%69°39°Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 39F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%72°40°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 40F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
50%67°37°Sunny. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 37F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
30%60°35°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 35F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
40%55°30°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few showers in the evening then changing to snow showers overnight. Low near 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph SE
Today - Mainly clear. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.