My Locations

  • Click star button to save cities
  • Wanderlandia

    Brazil
    Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
    92°
    73°
    75°

    Forecast

    • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
    • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
    • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 5 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 6 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
    • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
    • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
    • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
    • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
    • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
    • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
    • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
    • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
    • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
    • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
    • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
    • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
    • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
    • 9 PMMostly Cloudy77°
    • 10 PMMostly Cloudy76°
    • 11 PMMostly Cloudy76°
    • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
    Thursday
    Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%92°73°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
    Friday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
    Saturday
    Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%92°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
    Sunday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%91°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
    Monday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Tuesday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°73°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Wednesday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Thursday
    Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
    Friday
    CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°71°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
    Saturday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Data from The Weather Channel

    Precipitation

    Overnight
    Early Morning
    Morning
    Afternoon
    Precipitation: 9%9%
    Precipitation: 42%42%
    Precipitation: 54%54%
    Precipitation: 55%55%

    Wind & Pressure

    Wind

    2 mph North

    Barometer

    29.8 inches

    Details

    Partly Cloudy
    • Feels like
      75°
    • Humidity
      96%
    • Visibility
      3.11 miles
    • UV Index
      0 (Low)

    Today - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

    Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

    Sun & Moon

    Waning Gibbous
    Waning Gibbous
    5:48 AM6:19 PM

    Map