Piraque

Brazil
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
90°
73°
88°

Forecast

  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms89°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms83°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%90°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%94°72°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%98°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%98°72°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%97°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 97F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°74°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 97F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%94°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°74°Partly cloudy skies. High around 95F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%94°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 48%48%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    96°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:58 AM6:07 PM

Map