Natividade

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
88°
71°
74°

Forecast

  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°71°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°71°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°71°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°70°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%92°72°Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%94°73°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 94F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%96°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 96F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%96°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 96F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%95°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 95F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 32%32%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:58 AM6:06 PM

Map