Mateiros

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
71°
78°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMShowers90°
  • 1 PMShowers92°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°71°Some clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°72°Partly cloudy. High 94F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%97°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 97F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%97°71°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 97F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%96°72°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 96F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%94°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 94F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°72°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High near 90F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°73°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:50 AM6:02 PM

Map