Lizarda

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
92°
72°
85°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 1 PMShowers92°
  • 2 PMShowers83°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 5 AMCloudy73°
  • 6 AMCloudy73°
  • 7 AMCloudy75°
  • 8 AMCloudy78°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy81°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%92°72°Mostly cloudy skies with showery rains and a possible rumble of thunder this afternoon. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mostly cloudy this evening. Scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°74°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 96F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%97°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 97F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%98°74°Sunshine and some clouds. High 98F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%99°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 99F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°74°Partly cloudy. High near 95F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%93°73°Cloudy in the morning followed by isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°73°Thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°73°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°73°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    55%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Mostly cloudy skies with showery rains and a possible rumble of thunder this afternoon. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy this evening. Scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:51 AM6:02 PM

Map