Lajeado

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
87°
74°
77°

Forecast

  • 3 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 AMCloudy77°
  • 9 AMCloudy80°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms85°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMCloudy84°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms74°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%87°74°Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%87°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%88°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%89°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°75°Cloudy today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%95°77°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°77°Partly cloudy today with a high of 94 °F (34.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%91°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%91°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM6:09 PM

Map