Itacaja

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
78°
73°
78°

Forecast

  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMFair74°
  • 6 AMFair74°
  • 7 AMFair77°
  • 8 AMFair80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy97°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy97°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%78°73°Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 99F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%99°74°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 99F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%100°74°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 100F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%97°74°Partly cloudy. High 97F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%94°74°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°75°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°75°Thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%96°75°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 96F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:55 AM6:06 PM

Map