Babaculandia

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
82°
74°
82°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunderstorms77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms87°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms89°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms91°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms91°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy82°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%82°74°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%93°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%95°74°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 95F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%93°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%92°74°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%95°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 95F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%98°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%99°75°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 76%76%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:59 AM6:06 PM

Map