Arraias

Brazil
CloudyCloudy
69°
65°
69°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy69°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms81°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy70°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°65°Considerable cloudiness. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°64°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°64°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 83F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°64°Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°66°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°68°Partly cloudy. High near 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°68°Partly cloudy skies. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°69°Mostly sunny skies. High around 90F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°68°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%86°67°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 66%66%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:54 AM6:03 PM

Map