Araguana

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
92°
73°
84°

Forecast

  • 11 AMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms89°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms91°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunderstorms76°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunderstorms78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms85°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°71°Thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°73°Partly cloudy skies. High 96F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%97°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 97F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%96°74°Scattered thunderstorms. High 96F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°73°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 96F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%94°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 94F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%95°74°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 95F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 47%47%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM6:09 PM

Map