Ananas

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
80°
74°
80°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms91°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms92°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms91°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%80°74°Scattered thunderstorms, especially late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%93°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%93°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°72°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°72°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 97F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%98°74°Partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%96°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 96F. Winds light and variable.Night - Generally fair. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 42%42%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms, especially late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM6:07 PM

Map