Taciba

Brazil

Forecast

  • 12 AMShowers63°
  • 1 AMShowers62°
  • 2 AMShowers62°
  • 3 AMShowers61°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMShowers59°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
  • 9 AMCloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMFair68°
  • 2 PMFair69°
  • 3 PMSunny70°
  • 4 PMSunny69°
  • 5 PMSunny67°
  • 6 PMSunny65°
  • 7 PMClear63°
  • 8 PMClear61°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear60°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear61°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%73°61°Night - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%70°59°Showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°51°Sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%80°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%70°64°Showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%76°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%77°64°Scattered showers today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%80°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%71°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    4.91 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:35 AM6:13 PM

Map