Marinopolis

Brazil
ShowersShowers
69°
61°
65°

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers65°
  • 3 AMShowers64°
  • 4 AMShowers64°
  • 5 AMShowers64°
  • 6 AMShowers64°
  • 7 AMShowers64°
  • 8 AMShowers65°
  • 9 AMShowers65°
  • 10 AMShowers65°
  • 11 AMShowers65°
  • 12 PMShowers66°
  • 1 PMShowers67°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 5 PMFair69°
  • 6 PMSunny67°
  • 7 PMClear66°
  • 8 PMClear64°
  • 9 PMClear62°
  • 10 PMClear62°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear62°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMClear61°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%69°61°Night - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Rain with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°59°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°64°Sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%90°70°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%81°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°69°Cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°65°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    9.44 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:32 AM6:15 PM

Map