Normandia

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
75°
76°

Forecast

  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 11 AMFair88°
  • 12 PMFair90°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 5 PMFair88°
  • 6 PMSunny85°
  • 7 PMClear83°
  • 8 PMClear82°
  • 9 PMClear81°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°75°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%93°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 93F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%93°73°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 93F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%94°74°A mainly sunny sky. High 94F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%93°75°Sunny skies. High 93F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low near 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mostly sunny later in the day. High around 90F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°75°Thunderstorms likely. High near 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%89°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:53 AM6:05 PM

Map