Mucajai

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
85°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy76°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°74°Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°76°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°77°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 94F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 77F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%93°77°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear. Low 77F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%91°77°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:00 AM6:10 PM

Map