Caracarai

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
87°
73°
81°

Forecast

  • 11 AMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy79°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°73°Partly cloudy. High near 90F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°73°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, with mostly cloudy skies late. High around 85F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°73°Thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°73°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°74°Scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 34%34%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 13%13%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:04 AM6:15 PM

Map