Caracarai

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
75°
73°
75°

Forecast

  • 10 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%75°73°Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°73°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 86F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%92°74°A few thunderstorms in the morning. Mostly sunny skies during the afternoon. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 87F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 89%89%
Precipitation: 83%83%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM6:09 PM

Map