Rio Crespo

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
79°
71°
79°

Forecast

  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMFair74°
  • 4 AMFair73°
  • 5 AMClear73°
  • 6 AMClear73°
  • 7 AMSunny74°
  • 8 AMSunny79°
  • 9 AMSunny83°
  • 10 AMSunny88°
  • 11 AMSunny92°
  • 12 PMSunny95°
  • 1 PMFair96°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMFair78°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°71°Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%97°72°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 97F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°72°Sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 96F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°71°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%91°70°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 91F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°68°Thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. High 83F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°72°Partly cloudy. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%91°71°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°72°Partly cloudy skies. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°71°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM6:09 PM

Map