My Locations

  • Click star button to save cities
  • Nova Brasilandia D'Oeste

    Brazil
    Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
    75°
    72°
    75°

    Forecast

    • 10 PMPartly Cloudy75°
    • 11 PMPartly Cloudy74°
    • 12 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 1 AMMostly Cloudy74°
    • 2 AMCloudy74°
    • 3 AMCloudy73°
    • 4 AMCloudy73°
    • 5 AMCloudy74°
    • 6 AMCloudy74°
    • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
    • 8 AMMostly Cloudy78°
    • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
    • 10 AMIsolated Thunderstorms82°
    • 11 AMThunderstorms84°
    • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
    • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
    • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
    • 3 PMThunderstorms83°
    • 4 PMThunderstorms83°
    • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
    • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
    • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
    • 8 PMMostly Cloudy76°
    • 9 PMMostly Cloudy76°
    Thursday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°72°Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
    Friday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°73°Thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
    Saturday
    Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
    Sunday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°72°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
    Monday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
    Tuesday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
    Wednesday
    Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%86°72°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
    Thursday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°71°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Friday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%79°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Saturday
    ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
    Data from The Weather Channel

    Precipitation

    Night
    Overnight
    Early Morning
    Morning
    Precipitation: 22%22%
    Precipitation: 7%7%
    Precipitation: 10%10%
    Precipitation: 93%93%

    Wind & Pressure

    Wind

    2 mph NNE

    Barometer

    29.8 inches

    Details

    Partly Cloudy
    • Feels like
      75°
    • Humidity
      93%
    • Visibility
      3.11 miles
    • UV Index
      0 (Low)

    Today - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

    Sun & Moon

    Waning Gibbous
    Waning Gibbous
    5:37 AM6:25 PM

    Map