Machadinho D Oeste

Brazil

Forecast

  • 10 AMSunny89°
  • 11 AMSunny93°
  • 12 PMSunny96°
  • 1 PMSunny97°
  • 2 PMSunny97°
  • 3 PMFair96°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMFair74°
  • 5 AMClear73°
  • 6 AMClear74°
  • 7 AMFair75°
  • 8 AMFair80°
  • 9 AMSunny84°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%98°72°Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 98F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%98°73°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 98F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°72°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°70°Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High around 90F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°69°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°72°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°72°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°71°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°71°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    51%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 98F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:13 AM6:06 PM

Map