Governador Jorge Teixeira

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
83°
69°
80°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 AMFair72°
  • 1 AMFair71°
  • 2 AMFair71°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%83°69°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°70°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°70°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°70°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°70°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 88F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°70°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°70°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°70°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°70°Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°71°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 67%67%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:57 AM6:06 PM

Map