Costa Marques

Brazil
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
89°
71°
89°

Forecast

  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMClear78°
  • 11 PMClear77°
  • 12 AMClear75°
  • 1 AMClear75°
  • 2 AMClear74°
  • 3 AMClear73°
  • 4 AMClear73°
  • 5 AMClear72°
  • 6 AMClear72°
  • 7 AMSunny72°
  • 8 AMFair75°
  • 9 AMFair79°
  • 10 AMFair84°
  • 11 AMFair86°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°71°Scattered thunderstorms early, then becoming clear after midnight. Low 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°61°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%78°61°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°66°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%92°69°Morning sunshine followed by isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°69°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°65°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low around 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°62°Cloudy skies. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 81F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%84°62°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    96°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms early, then becoming clear after midnight. Low 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:22 AM6:13 PM

Map