Sao Jose Do Peixe

Brazil
ShowersShowers
85°
70°
85°

Forecast

  • 12 AMShowers85°
  • 1 AMCloudy84°
  • 2 AMCloudy83°
  • 3 AMShowers83°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 10 AMFair91°
  • 11 AMFair94°
  • 12 PMFair96°
  • 1 PMFair99°
  • 2 PMFair100°
  • 3 PMFair101°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy100°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy99°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy88°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%85°70°Showers this evening becoming less numerous overnight. Low near 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%102°81°Partly cloudy skies. High 102F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 81F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%101°79°Mainly sunny. High 101F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%100°79°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 100F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 79F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%102°81°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 102F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 81F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%102°81°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 102F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 81F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%99°79°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 99F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%96°80°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 96F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%101°81°Partly cloudy skies. High 101F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 81F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%102°81°Mostly sunny skies. High 102F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 81F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    51%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers this evening becoming less numerous overnight. Low near 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:34 AM5:44 PM

Map