Itaueira

Brazil

Forecast

  • 6 AMShowers79°
  • 7 AMShowers80°
  • 8 AMShowers77°
  • 9 AMShowers79°
  • 10 AMShowers84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%96°77°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High 96F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy this evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%95°79°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 95F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%97°77°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 97F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%98°79°Partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 79F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%98°80°Partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 80F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%100°79°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 100F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 79F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%102°78°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 102F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%102°78°Sunny. High 102F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 78F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%102°80°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 102F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low near 80F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%101°80°Partly cloudy skies. High 101F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    1.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High 96F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:38 AM5:47 PM

Map