Gilbues

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
72°
72°
72°

Forecast

  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms83°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%72°72°Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°71°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 71F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°71°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 88F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°71°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°72°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°73°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 94F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°73°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 97F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%98°73°Sunny skies. High 98F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%97°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 97F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 95F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 77%77%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 69%69%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:48 AM5:56 PM

Map