Vila Alta

Brazil

Forecast

  • 1 AMShowers64°
  • 2 AMShowers63°
  • 3 AMShowers62°
  • 4 AMCloudy62°
  • 5 AMCloudy62°
  • 6 AMShowers61°
  • 7 AMShowers61°
  • 8 AMShowers62°
  • 9 AMShowers62°
  • 10 AMShowers62°
  • 11 AMShowers61°
  • 12 PMShowers61°
  • 1 PMShowers61°
  • 2 PMShowers61°
  • 3 PMShowers61°
  • 4 PMCloudy61°
  • 5 PMCloudy61°
  • 6 PMCloudy61°
  • 7 PMCloudy61°
  • 8 PMCloudy60°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMCloudy59°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy57°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%65°59°Night - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Rain with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°52°Sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%80°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%71°62°Showers today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%68°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%68°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°57°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    4.60 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:45 AM6:22 PM

Map