Tomazina

Brazil
ShowersRain
69°
62°
67°

Forecast

  • 6 PMShowers66°
  • 7 PMShowers66°
  • 8 PMShowers65°
  • 9 PMShowers64°
  • 10 PMShowers63°
  • 11 PMShowers62°
  • 12 AMShowers61°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AMShowers58°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers57°
  • 6 AMShowers58°
  • 7 AMCloudy58°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMFair68°
  • 4 PMFair67°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
  • 6 PMSunny63°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 75%75%69°62°Night - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%68°56°Showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°50°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%66°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°61°Cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°59°Showers today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%73°57°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%64°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.65 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:31 AM6:08 PM

Map